I don’t know about you, but I am seeking to live a fully authentic, totally real life. I don’t know that I can ever completely achieve that this side of heaven, but I am sure going to try! Would you like to join me in this pursuit? I am very excited to be launching this new blog in which I plan to discuss a wide range of topics about being more real in pretty much every area of life:
- real faith in the One who came to give us life abundantly (John 10:10)—living life ultimately for Jesus
- real family, including real marriage and real parenting
- real health, the natural way, with herbs, essential oils and home remedies
- real food, to eat clean and promote real health, and real recipes because who doesn’t love new and delicious meal ideas?
- real living in general, including ideas and inspiration for the daily grind, real homeschooling, surviving on a tight budget, and other miscellaneous real-life kind of stuff
I hope that you can find something here that will help you in your own quest to “Live the Real Life.” I’m definitely not an expert on anything. But I have done quite a bit of reading and research, and have (40-something) years of real-life experience, so perhaps what I have to share will inform and enlighten as well as inspire those who are seeking to live a real life. This journey I am on is definitely a process and I am hoping to find some camaraderie through this blog as I connect (and probably commiserate!) with those of you who are interested in pursuing some of the same things that I am. In fact that’s one of the things I am looking most forward to—your support, encouragement and knowledge to challenge, stretch and grow me as I abandon fears, press forward, and even branch out into new areas of real living. I am excited to share my hopes and dreams, my successes and failures, my laughter and even tears with you as you share yours with me. So come on and get real with me! Let’s seek to live the best, fullest, most abundantly real life, and let’s do it together!