Interested in ordering essential oils? This is the place to be! There are two ways to order:
1. Wholesale Membership
2. Retail Customer
If you want to get the most for your money, and be able to get oils at a discount, Young Living Essential Oils, a Wholesale Membership is exactly what you need. Let me tell you why…
Here are the perks of a Wholesale Membership vs. buying oils at retail cost:
- 24% off the retail price
- Optional rewards program where you earn free products just for making monthly purchases
- Monthly promotional specials to earn free oils and other incentives with a minimum purchase
- If you have friends or family who want to buy oils from you, you can earn commissions
And, with a Wholesale Membership, there are:
- NO commitments
- NO minimum monthly orders
- NO membership fees
- NO requirements to sell anything, EVER
You’re basically just getting your oils at a discounted rate, at your convenience. What could be better than that? And as long as you order at least $50 in product every year, you keep your Wholesale Membership forever. Pretty sweet deal.
So the only thing you have to do to get started with your Wholesale Membership is to purchase a Starter Kit. These range in price starting at $40. There are quite a few kits to choose from, but in my opinion, the Premium Starter Kit is definitely the BEST value because you get 11 oils plus a diffuser, which is an enormous value over purchasing one of the cheaper kits. These kits start at $160, and you can choose between several different diffusers (prices vary depending on which you choose). The 11 oils are just what you need to get started, because you get a great variety of oils for hundreds of different needs. You also get some other goodies, including some samples, a roller top, and some tiny sample/travel bottles. Check out everything you get with this beautiful kit:
You can always just opt for a Retail Membership, but you pay more for the oils, you don’t have access to this awesome starter kit, and you don’t have the opportunity to get free oils either. To me, a Wholesale Membership is a no-brainer!
So are you ready to get started? Click the big button below to sign up with me, and then follow my simple instructions listed at the bottom of this page. Or click on the link to one of my fabulous team mates to sign up with them.
To order retail, just click Retail Customer and order your oils from there. If you want to go with a wholesale membership and an amazing starter kit, here are the details on what you do to get signed up for a wholesale account:
- Fill out the online form. Make sure that Wholesale Member is selected. My Distributor Number 1357715, or the number of your chosen sponsor should already be in both the Sponsor and Enroller fields. I would highly recommend opting into the email updates as you can get important information like sales and promos that way.
- Your Social Security Number or Tax ID is required to be a Wholesale Member, but they only use this in case you earn enough commissions in a year to require that they send you a 1099 for taxes. Their site is extremely secure, so no worries.
- Choose the Starter Kit that is right for your budget. If you can swing the Premium Kit, that is an incredible deal!
- You can opt to enroll in Essential Rewards, but I would wait to do that until after your signup. Find out more about Essential Rewards HERE. It is a fabulous rewards program that is completely optional, and you can enroll and/or cancel that at any time.
- When you click continue, it will take you to your new Virtual Office where you should see a shopping cart page, and your kit in the cart. If you want to order oils or products that are not included in your kit, you can do that by shopping the catalog and adding items to your cart.
- Check out. You will enter your credit card information, and then complete your order. You must click on Submit in order for it to process your signup and your order. You will get an email confirmation of your signup, and also one for your order.
Welcome to Young Living! I will send you a welcome email sometime after your signup which will include some information on how to use your oils. My team and I are all about helping to educate you so that you can learn about your oils and know how to get the most out of them! I am always teaching/hosting classes in person and on Facebook, and would love to have you join any or all of them. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please contact me. I would love to help you in any way I can!
Best wishes to you!